You remember when I posted flash games in the blog. It's been months since last flash game. Well, here is another flash game. It's called Draw Play 3. Draw Play 3 is a game where you have to create a path with your mouse so your character can get to the goal while avoiding all the obstacles. Draw Play 3 has more features than Draw Play 1 and 2, so it won't be the same. If you haven't play Draw Play 1 and/or 2, there are 2 links at the menu of the game. Well, I hope you like the game.
Download Link:
Draw Play 3
When I reach another 4 flash games, I will join them in one zip and upload it to Megaupload. And a quick announcement about the flashes I have at the sidebar. I already posted my latest flash "Brick Breaker". It is 50 seconds long, but really, 50 seconds are a hard work if you really want to make it look good. But maybe you noticed that I have 4 flashes, and this may cause slowness with the blog. That's why I decided to make a poll for you to choose between which flash to take off. This is your decision. You have 1 week to vote. I need the answers urgent so I take off some flashes and make the blog faster. And maybe the music that the flashes contain may bother you or something. If you want to stop the flashes, just right-click the flash ad then click on Play so the check-mark disappears. If the music continues, just wait until it stops completely. It takes maximum 2 minutes for it to stop. Maybe, someday, I will make a play/stop button for all my flashes. LONG LIVE COLDPLAY!
Credits:
Eggy and Armor Games, who made this game.
0 comments:
Post a Comment