Quick Announcements

I have 4 quick announcements so I decided to have them on a same post: Cyriak Webpages, Second Flash, Changed Dimensions, and 30th Post.
  1. Cyriak Webpages: I have added the 2 webpages of cyriak to the Link Bar, which is his youtube channel and his main page. Check them out! Remember that the Link Bar is at the top of the blog.
  2. Second Flash: I already made a second flash. I used that basic tools I used on my first flash, but tried to make it a little more complicated by adding more photos, more motions, more duration, and also, by adding sound to the flash. It's a sound effect of an explosion. I made it sound very softly, since you can't stop the flash or change the volume of the flash. It should only be heard when you have no other sound coming from the computer.
  3. Changed Dimensions: I just changed the dimensions from the Youtube videos and the flash games. I adjusted them so they are more adjusted to the blog.
  4. 30th Post: Finally reached the 30th post! It took me some time, but finally got to the 30th post. Now we are going for the 40th post...
Well that were all the announcements I had. Hope you enjoy the changes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment