Finally! What we were waiting for more than 4 years! The sequel of Chicken Invaders 3 ROTY, which was released on 2006, Chicken Invaders 4 ULTIMATE Omelette! On Chicken Invaders 3 we needed to make our way through the entire Milky Way Galaxy to defeat the YOLK and save planet Earth for a 3rd time, but the chickens never give up! Now they are going to attack planet Earth... for a 4th time. And this time, it's not going to be on Milky Way Galaxy. This is going to be a bigger mission! Are you ready to begin this mission?
Chicken Invaders 4 Ultimate Omellete
Note:
This is the version 4.00 of the game. This version doesn't include multiplayer neither cheats. The version 4.01 does include multiplayer and cheats.
By the way, sorry for the delay. The reason of the delay was that I was trying to find the version 4.01 of the game, FULL and FREE, so you could play with multiplayer and cheats, but I couldn't find it. If I find it, I'll post it on a new post. Hope you can understand...
Credits:
pz1, who uploaded this game.
0 comments:
Post a Comment