Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with your families. Christmas is a wonderful holiday of the year so enjoy this day with your families. I wish the best Christmas to everyone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick announcement. I uploaded the Plants Vs. Zombies game.
I suppose many have heard about this game, but I will explain the game...
INCOMING HORDE! INCOMING HORDE! Get ready to defend your house from the zombies! Your only weapons are your plants! Let's hope you survive! Plants Vs. Zombies is a Tower Defense game where your weapons are your plants and you have to stop the zombies from getting to your house and eat your BRAINS! Select your plants carefully because some zombies are weak or can only die with certain kind of plants. So start the game and SOIL YOUR PLANTS! (quote from the game)
Installation:
- It is very easy. Just unzip/extract the files from the zip.
- Open the folder and click on PlantsVsZombies.exe and you are ready to play.
Credits:
DarkShingo, who uploaded this game.
0 comments:
Post a Comment