New Layout

Were you tired of seeing the old boring layout? Only all covered with blue color. Did you wanted a new layout? Here you have it! You have waited months, and now you have it! Here are some pros and cons:
Pros:
  • It looks better.
  • It is more organized.
  • There is more space to put bigger size videos.
  • I can put my links on the top.
Cons:
  • It doesn't accept some widgets and gadgets.
  • I can't insert widgets and gadgets on the bottom part so the I can't insert games that take many space like the Mario. (Already corrected it. Now I can insert the Mario game!)
And like I just said, if you don't find my links (where it was "My Uploads", "Eddsworld Main Page", etc.), like I said on the pros, it is on the very top of the blog.

Hope you like the new layout of my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment