Filefront is not working

Maybe you have notice that noe of my upload webpages work. I'm not sure what happened. I'm not sure if Filefront delete them or something. This happened me about 2 months ago with the pocket tanks only so I uploaded it again, but this time it happened with all the uploads. If the uploads don't come back, I will start using a new uploader like mediafire, megaupload, rapidshare, etc. I will insert a poll asking for the uploader you want. If you choose "Other", write a comment on this post specifying which one.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< It will be on the left

Thank you,
I hope you understand the problem.

1 comments:

alanisd said...

your new blog is very cool, and the game of the hamster is very big. I will try to put something like that to my blog, but don't wait for nothing, (batallo mucho) XD

Alanis XD

Post a Comment