Gubble

Hey, I finally found the game Gubble. I was trying to find it since many years ago, because I played this game when I was very little, like 6 years old. You will notice it is a simple game with simple controls since it is old. It is about an alien called Gubble. The objective is to use the tools to take of the screws, nails, and many things on the level. The S or circles the are on the levels transport you to a bonus level by pressing space in front of them. It is addictive. Just make sure that you use the saves well, because they only give you certain amount of saves each world.

Gubble

Well now, the installation of this game is easier that other installation. You just need to know what is to unzip ("How to unzip" Coming soon). If you know, just extract it where you want and you will have the folder. On the folder GUBBLE (on the second). There should be an application called GUBBLECD. Click on it and start the game. In there are the controls and all that. To put music (with me it didn't have music), just click on options and put music On. Well, hope you like the game.

Credits:
Nikiticos, who was the one who uploaded the program and let me download it, finally since many years. Thank you Nikiticos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment