Hey, does anyone from 6A remember that many people from the clssroom played a game of some tanks. It was called pocket tanks. It is a fun game with many weapons. The one from last year only had 210 weapons, this has 250 weapons! I downloaded it free, and I uploaded it so everyone can download it.
Pocket Tanks (Yay! My second upload!)
Just click on the installer and follow the instructions and click on the shortcut of Pocket Tanks to play! (like with the Chicken Invaders 3 Revenge of the Yolk v3.72, do the same thing you did.)
Check out on the side a place that says links. In there is a place that I put "My Uploads". Click on it and you will go to all the uploads from my account (like Chicken Invaders 3, Pocket Tanks, etc.)
Hope you like it!
Credits:
Andrew, who uploaded this game

2 comments:
hi
By: You don't want to know
lol with the comment above nice, ive been looking all internet for this
Post a Comment