Invisible Gauntlet Game

Here is another good game called Invisible Gauntlet. You have to memorize the maze while evading obstacle. You move with w, a, s, d and the space grid the map.


Download Link:
Invisible Gauntlet

My favorite are 9, 13, 14, 15, and 18. They are of timing. I did from levels 1 to 18, level 19 was difficult. But then when I was on level 18 I noticed that now I can skip level. I saw all 30 levels. Some levels from 19 to 30 were easier then some from 1 to 18. I completed from levels 1 to 18, 21 to 23, and 25 to 28. I'm missing to complete levels 19, 20, 24, 29, and 30. I almost completed level 24. The rest ones are so difficult. Comment if you complete one of that five levels.

Hope you like the game!

Credits:
Bulortio, who made this game.

1 comments:

Raúl Hernández said...

Yay, I finally completed the level 24. Now I only need the 19, 20, 29 and 30. 4 More levels to complete.

Post a Comment